Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs (I lost a pound...weird.)
Sleep: Getting worse and worse...and I'm constantly waking up from pins and needles in whatever arm I'm sleeping on (because I'm sleeping on my side now).
Best moment this week: Having a 3-day weekend!
Movement: I've been feeling little "flutters" here and there for the past couple of weeks, but there was never a moment when I thought, "Oh, that's DEFINITELY the baby!" Who knows...sometimes I think it's just gas.
Symptoms: Trouble sleeping and backaches.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea and fatigue.
Food cravings: At the moment, McDonald's French fries.
Food aversions: Eggs and avocado. I'm starting to like chicken again, but I'm very particular.
Gender: 10 more days until we find out!
Labor Signs: Not yet. :)
Belly Button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back or my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't watch The Food Network before you go to bed.
Milestones: Got my first pregnancy nosebleed (not a good milestone...but still a milestone).

(Ok, so first my phone crashed, then my laptop crashed...I'm really sorry if this has come through 3 times, but I want you to get the info, lol)
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't already, get a Snoogle or another type of wrapping body pillow...best birthday present Cesar has ever gotten me!! Totally helps with sleeping on your side. And, I swear by a chiropractor. I'm convinced that it's the reason why I had such an easy labor, and why I had such little back pain throughout the pregnancy. I saw him every 2 weeks throughout the pregnancy. Obviously, make sure to find one who knows about prenatal adjustments. If you need a referral, we have a great one! OH!! And prenatal massages! :-)
Kasey! Who? I'm seriously considering getting a prenatal massage on my day off...any recommendations? P.S. I'm suuuuper cheap. LOL.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteOur chiropractor is Rick Stockmaster and he has an amazing masseuse, Jan, who has certifications for prenatal work.
Deletehttp://www.newportwellnesscenter.com/
Maureen started it...lol. She and her husband have been going to Dr. Rick for years, and has pretty much gotten the pharmacy staff to all go (minus a few). His adjustment is $55 and an hour massage is $95, not sure what a 30 minute massage costs. Not sure what insurance you have, but he takes PPOs. But, it is soooooo worth it.
Yikes! I have Kaiser...but I just went to Massage Envy today. Can't beat a $50 massage! Hopefully after a few sessions, I'll feel better. :)
Delete